Monday, August 22, 2011

Call For Guest Posters

It's been a pretty dry summer for me -- I've been plowing through lots of books, but I haven't found many that are worth posting for my discriminating audience.  It occurred to me that not everyone is necessarily having that experience, so I am calling for submissions for guest posts.  Sadly, I am not in a position to reward winning posts, but if you live in my vicinity, I'll be more than happy to make you dinner one night or watch your children for a few hours.

Interested?  Leave your contact info and a brief summary of what you'd like to post in the comments form below, and I'll get back to you post haste.

4 comments:

  1. I've read a couple excellent books this summer that I would be willing to review. Send me an email and let me know more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's on my blogger profile (I'd rather not put it directly on here).

    ReplyDelete